Srinagar, Jun 1 : Power Controller Kashmir has informed that the power supply to multiple receiving stations shall remain affected in coming days in wake of necessary repair works.
The Power Controller Kashmir informed that power supply to Rangreth and Wanbal shall remain affected due to necessary repair works on June 04 from 3 am to 6 pm.
Similarly, in order to carry out RMU works on 33 KV Pampore- Badamibagh line the power supply to receiving stations Badami Bagh, Sonwar, Panthchowk, Tangnar WSS, Govt Press, Lasjan and DPS shall remain affected on June 03 from 2 am to 3 pm.
Likewise, in order to facilitate erection of poles the power supply to receiving stations Hutmurrah, Aishmuqam, Salia, Batkoot, Sallar, Pahalgam AIS, GIS Pahalgam and District Jail shall remain affected on June 03 and 06 from 10 am to 4 pm and receiving stations Kakapora, Newa, Pinglena, MLIS Stage-I, II, III and IV shall remain affected on June 04 and 06 from 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Similarly, in order to carry out Hardware installation and Stringing works the power supply to receiving stations Gulshanabad and Mitrigam shall remain affected on June 03 from 9.30 am to 5 pm.
Likewise, in order to facilitate erection of poles and other related works the power supply to receiving stations Watlab, Dooru, Tujjar, PHE, Rohama, Chakloo, Ganapora, Hadipora , Watergam, Hachipora, Safapora, Seer, Jagir and SIDCO shall remain affected on June 03, 06 and 10 from 9 am to 4 pm; receiving stations Salamabad, Bandi, Mohra and Noorkha shall remain affected on June 03 and 06 from 10 am to 4 pm; receiving stations Phuropeth, Zachaldara, Chanjmulla and Audoora shall remain affected on June 05, 08 and 10 from 10 am to 4 pm; receiving stations Krusen, Sogam, Machil, Khumriyal, Tikkar, Hyhama, Drugmulla and MES shall remain affected on June 03 and 07 from 10 am to 4 pm and receiving stations Tangdar, Keran, Kralpora, Trehgam, Karihama, Taratpora and Panzgam shall remain affected on June 06 and 10 from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Amreen Rashid Prity With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Amreen Rashid Prity heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as a Editor and she is also a Blogger.
- WorldAugust 26, 2023Titans rookie Will Levis dishes on mayonnaise obsession
- WorldAugust 26, 2023‘Friends’ writer claims stars were ‘unhappy’ to be tied to ‘tired old show’: They’d ‘deliberately tank’ jokes
- KashmirJune 1, 2023DM Anantnag notifies slew of measures to streamline traffic movement in the district
- KashmirJune 1, 2023DHSK observes World No Tobacco Day, nominates prominent citizens as anti tobacco ambassadors