Srinagar, April 09 (KS) : At least four houses were damaged in a fire mishap in Alamgari Bazar area of Central Kashmir Srinagar district on Sunday.
An official told Kashmir Scroll that fire broke out at Ganie Doori Alamgaribazar, in which four houses got damaged.
The damaged houses belong to Parveez Ah Mir son of late Gh Mohhudain Mir,Zaffar Ahmad Malla son of Ali Mohammad Malla, Dilawar Hussain Malla son of Ali Mohammad Malla and Gh Ahmad Dar s/o Mohammad Sultan Dar.
He said that initial investigation suggest that short circuit was reason behind fire incident, however, further investigation haa been taken up—(KS)
JK News Live is a platform where you find comprehensive coverage and up-to-the-minute news, feature stories and videos across multiple platform.
Email: [email protected]
- WorldDecember 5, 2023Viksit Baharat Sankalp Yatra continues in full swing at Ganderbal
- KashmirDecember 5, 20237 tourists killed after car falls into deep gorge at Zojila Pass on Srinagar-Leh highway
- KashmirDecember 4, 2023DC Ganderbal inaugurates J&K Bank ATM at Manasbal
- KashmirDecember 4, 2023Filing of Application for Hajj-2024 Begins