Despite massive popularity as a member of Blackpink, Jisoo revealed in a recent interview that she rarely gets recognized in public. Here’s what she had to say!
Blinks, we got hot news! Blackpink might be at the top of the world right now. From breaking records to making history, the group has been hitting all the major headlines these past couple of weeks. But, did you know Jisoo still isn’t flooded by fans when she walks on the streets?
Blackpink has made a niche for themselves around the globe. Apart from leaving a mark as a group, the girls have been killing it individually too. Be it their solo music or their influence in the field of fashion, there are only a few who wouldn’t know what impact these four girls have made around town.
But, in a completely shocking turn of events, Jisoo recently revealed that people rarely recognise her in public!
Jisoo reveals she isn’t recognised on the streets
During a segment with Teen Vogue, Jisoo was asked about her numerous firsts. During the course of the segment, the question landed on – First time being recognised in public. Get ready, because the answer will leave you stumped!
Confessing honestly, Jisoo replied that she rarely gets recognized all that much in public. “Even now I don’t get recognised that much. When I walk around, people aren’t like ‘Are you Blackpink’s Jisoo?’ That rarely happens,” she stated.
Jisoo, the hundreds of fans who throng to see you every year at the Paris Fashion Week say otherwise. Raise your hands if you ain’t buying this too!
Blackpink slays at Coachella
Apart from her solo album drop, Jisoo also made history, along with the rest of Blackpink by completely slaying the stage at Coachella. They are the only Korean artist to have headlined the music festival. So, it goes without saying that if Jisoo wasn’t already so recognisable, that’s about to change soon.
- Athora Akter With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Athora Akter heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer.
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Power to nominate MLAs should rest with elected govt not LG, says Omar
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Wire-free markets in downtown, wooden bridge at Amira Kadal soon
- WorldDecember 14, 2023J&K parties express disappointment over SC verdict on Article 370
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Dhoeb Koal’ – Pulwama’s famous stream – turned into waste dumping site