The Kerala Story is gaining strength with each passing day as the film registered a 10% growth on Tuesday as compared to Monday across the country. According to early estimates, The Kerala Story collected Rs. 11 to 11.5 crores on Tuesday, taking the total collections to approx. Rs 56 crores
The film is all set to cross the 100-crore mark in its second weekend and has a shot at hitting the Rs. 200 crore number too. The three national chains have scored around Rs. 5 crores whereas the non-national chains have collected more than the national chains.
The Kerala Story has emerged as one of the biggest money spinners of the last few years and is the 2nd sleeper hit in the last 16 months after The Kashmir Files. Whether it does a lifetime similar to The Kashmir Files is something that the 2nd weekend will determine.
- This is Behzaad Malla years of experience in the field of journalism, Behzaad Malla heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Producer and Also Digital Creator.
- WorldMay 9, 2023The Kerala Story Box Office Estimate Day 5: Shows 10% growth on Tuesday over Monday; collects Rs. 11 cr.
- WorldMay 9, 2023Manoj Bajpayee says, “We went completely wrong when we started celebrating box office”
- WorldMay 9, 2023Manoj Bajpayee and producer of Sirf Ek Bandaa Kafi Hai receive legal notice from Asaram Bapu’s trust; latter seeks stay on release of film
- WorldMay 9, 2023Adipurush trailer launch: Bhushan Kumar gets emotional remembering Gulshan Kumar; says, “My father’s dream is coming true” with Prabhas-Kriti Sanon starrer; watch