Srinagar, May 13 : As the Congress is headed for a thumping win in Karnataka, National Conference vice-president and former chief minister of the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir Omar Abdullah took a swipe at the BJP over holding of elections in the Union Territory.
In a Tweet, as per the news agency Omar Abdullah said that BJP won’t have the courage to allow assembly elections to take place in Jammu and Kashmir.
“Now there is no way BJP will have the courage to allow Assembly elections to take place in J&K any time soon,” he tweeted.
The Congress is leading in 138 seats, way ahead of the BJP, which is leading in just 63 seats in Karnataka with halfway mark being 113 in the 224 member assembly in the southern state
- Fajle Rabby With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Fajle Rabby heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer
- WorldJanuary 31, 2024Modi govt rebuilt J&K, ended era of terrorism, no stone pelting incident in 2023 says Amit Shah
- KashmirJanuary 31, 2024Rural Development Department Ganderbal accords warm send off to Mohammad Sultan Sheikh on superannuation
- WorldMay 13, 2023As Congress wins Karnataka, Omar Abdullah’s says BJP won’t have courage to hold J&K polls
- WorldMay 13, 2023Meghan Markle’s former friend claims duchess dropped her while dating Prince Harry