Srinagar, May 31 (KNO): A shop was completely gutted in a midnight blaze in Lal Chowk area of Srinagar, officials said here on Thursday.
Officials told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that fire broke out from an electronic store late last night, damaging the shop completely.
Touseef Ahmad Lone, owner of the store told KNO that he received the call about the fire incident at 12:15 AM.
He said that property worth lakhs has got damaged in the fire that broke out due to short circuit, while some nearby shops have also suffered damage—(KNO)
JK News Live is a platform where you find comprehensive coverage and up-to-the-minute news, feature stories and videos across multiple platform.
Email: [email protected]
- ReligionDecember 7, 2023Annual Urs Celebration Honors the Spiritual Legacy of Hazrat Syed Kamal Sahib (RA) in Theeru, Ganderbal
- LatestDecember 6, 2023Sgr among several places record coldest night of season
- WorldDecember 5, 2023Viksit Baharat Sankalp Yatra continues in full swing at Ganderbal
- KashmirDecember 5, 20237 tourists killed after car falls into deep gorge at Zojila Pass on Srinagar-Leh highway