Commercial shopping complex gutted in overnight blaze at Ganderbal
Ganderbal, July 31 : On Sunday evening a Commercial complex at Beehama Chowk gutted in fire mishap.
An official told that fire broke in commercial complex at Beehama market.
He said that soon after fire broke out, the fire tenders were called, who douse off the flames.
The official said that cause of fire is being ascertained.
Ganderbal Police, Army, SDRF, Fire &Emergency Service officials and locals were doused the flames.
JK News Live is a platform where you find comprehensive coverage and up-to-the-minute news, feature stories and videos across multiple platform.
Email: [email protected]
- WorldDecember 5, 2023Viksit Baharat Sankalp Yatra continues in full swing at Ganderbal
- KashmirDecember 5, 20237 tourists killed after car falls into deep gorge at Zojila Pass on Srinagar-Leh highway
- KashmirDecember 4, 2023DC Ganderbal inaugurates J&K Bank ATM at Manasbal
- KashmirDecember 4, 2023Filing of Application for Hajj-2024 Begins