GANDERBAL:-Police Station Safapora received a written complaint from one Nisar Ahmad Mir S/O Gh Ahmad Mir R/O Kumar Mohalla Safapora* stating therein that during the intervening night of *29/30-07-2023* some unknown Burglars have barged into his house & looted Cash worth lacs.
In this regard, Case FIR No. 29/2023, U/S 457, 380 IPC was registered at PS Safapora and further course of investigation was set into the motion.
Further, on the directions of *SSP Ganderbal Shri Nikhil Borkar-IPS,* a Special Police team was constituted under the supervision of DySP Hqr’s Ganderbal Shri Gh Hassan-JKPS lead by SHO PS Safapora Inspector Khursheed Awan. After hectic efforts and with the help of technical inputs, the Police Party summoned three suspects involved in the said theft case namely *Bilal Ahmad Guroo*
*S/O Abdul Rashid Guroo R/O Sheikhzoo Shilwat, Hilal Ahmad Reshi S/O Mohd Ramzan Reshi R/O Pahlipora Safapora & one juvenile name withheld* for preliminary questioning.
Meanwhile during interrogation, the aforementioned suspects confessed that they have committed the crime & on their disclosure stolen money of *Rs.5,85,000/= (Five Lakh Eighty Five Thousand Rupees Only) & 01 Cell Phone* have been recovered. The two burglars were taken into the Police Custody & one accused juvenile lodged in Juvenile home DPL Ganderbal. As more recoveries & arrests are expected.
The locals have hailed and appreciated the efforts of Ganderbal Police for Swift action in solving the theft case within one weeks time only. Moreover, people are requested to co-operate with J&K Police & share inputs of burglars present in the society, so that they can be nabbed effectively in future also.
- Athora Akter With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Athora Akter heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer.
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Power to nominate MLAs should rest with elected govt not LG, says Omar
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Wire-free markets in downtown, wooden bridge at Amira Kadal soon
- WorldDecember 14, 2023J&K parties express disappointment over SC verdict on Article 370
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Dhoeb Koal’ – Pulwama’s famous stream – turned into waste dumping site