Srinagar, August 10 A militant managed to escape after hurling grenade in which three persons including a soldier were injured in Athlan Gadole of Kokernag, officials said on Thursday.
They told GNS that there was lone Militant hiding in the area and he threw grenade on joint team of Police and army which had launched cordon and search operation in the area amid input about presence of militants late last evening.
They said lone Militant was hiding in the area and he managed to fled away taking advantage darkness.
Also three persons were injured in the grenade blast and were evacuated to hospital, they said. Among the injured include two civilians and an army soldier. There condition is stated to be stable, they added.(GNS).
- This is Ratul Sinha years of experience in the field of journalism, Ratul Sinha heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Producer and Also Digital Creator
- WorldAugust 26, 2023‘Trump Employee 4’ retracts testimony after changing lawyers, implicates former president, prosecutors say
- WorldAugust 26, 2023Virginia Gov. Youngkin doesn’t rule out 2024 presidential run: ‘We’re focused on 2023’
- WorldAugust 11, 2023National Highway engine of economic growth in J&K: CS
- WorldAugust 11, 2023Militant Escapes Amid CASO in Kokernag Anantnag