Srinagar, Aug 13 (GNS): Inquilab Vikas Dal State President Abdul Qayoom Chaudhary has passed away at a hospital in Jammu. He was 55.
A close associate of Chaudhary told GNS that he was admitted to a hospital at Jammu on complaining about acute chest pain. After remaining under treatment at the hospital for several days, Chaudhary, a resident of Halmatpora Kupwara, eventually breathed his last this afternoon.
With the mortal remains still on way (from Jammu to Kupwara), the funeral prayers are yet to be decided, the associate said.(GNS)
- Shahid Jeelani : With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Shahid Jeelani heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer
- KashmirAugust 16, 2023CRPF Soldier Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In Pulwama, Apparently Died Due to Suicide: Police
- KashmirAugust 16, 2023CBK Produces Chargesheet Against Land-broker, Other Accused of Cheating, Relevant Offices
- LatestAugust 16, 2023Inquilab Vikas Dal State President Abdul Qayoom Chaudhary No More
- UncategorizedAugust 16, 2023‘Head-on Collision Leaves Scooty-rider Dead in Kupwara’