Jammu: Nuzhat Ishfaq, DDC Chairperson, Ganderbal called on Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha today at Raj Bhawan.
During the meeting, the DDC chairperson and the Lt Governor discussed various matters pertaining to the development of District Ganderbal.
The DDC Chairperson expressed gratitude on behalf of the people of her constituency for various development works and progressive initiatives being undertaken by the UT administration.
She also put forth various public demands which included construction of Akhal, Guzhama, Pahribal-Takanwari, Wayil, Chattergul and other bridges, besides various other developmental demands related to augmentation of road, water, health, power infrastructure and more fire stations in Ganderbal.
She raised creation and upgradation of transformers and issues relating to the improvement of HT/LT lines, replacement of poles in different areas of Ganderbal.
Nuzhat demanded early completion of different ongoing PHE schemes in Ganderbal district. She discussed with him Lari Preng water supply scheme, Badurkund Scheme, Wutlar, Repora , Waliwar , Badampora, Gutlibagh, Khalmulla and other water supply schemes.
She also raised with him issue of defunct tube wells and demands immediate restoration of these tube wells.
The DDC Chairperson demanded that the department should sanction extra deep well hand pumps to the upper reaches especially Gutlibagh, Yarmuqam and waliwar areas of the district.
She also demanded diversion of water at Maldoh which can irrigate hundreds of Canals of land. Nuzhat also raised issue of drugging of Tullamulla Nallah and other Canals, restoration and drugging of irrigation Canals.
While interacting with the DDC Chairperson, the Lt Governor observed that the UT administration is continuously working towards equitable development of all regions as per the aspirations of people of the UT.
He assured her of the redressal of genuine issues and demands on merit.
- Shahid Jeelani : With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Shahid Jeelani heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer
- KashmirAugust 16, 2023CRPF Soldier Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In Pulwama, Apparently Died Due to Suicide: Police
- KashmirAugust 16, 2023CBK Produces Chargesheet Against Land-broker, Other Accused of Cheating, Relevant Offices
- LatestAugust 16, 2023Inquilab Vikas Dal State President Abdul Qayoom Chaudhary No More
- UncategorizedAugust 16, 2023‘Head-on Collision Leaves Scooty-rider Dead in Kupwara’