Bhumi Pednekar recently graced the Femina Miss India 2023 pageant as a host alongside Maniesh Paul. In a recent interview with us before the event, the Badhaai Ho actress shared some crispy details about the red carpet, her admiration for Shah Rukh Khan, and much more.
Bhumi Pednekar recently graced the Femina Miss India 2023 pageant as a host alongside Maniesh Paul. She looked breathtakingly hot in a bold black top and orange skirt. She kept her hair open to complete her look. In a recent interview with us before the event, the Badhaai Ho actress shared some crispy details about the red carpet, her admiration for Shah Rukh Khan, and much more.
Bhumi Pednakar Reveals Why She Used To Look Forward To Shah Rukh Khan
Bhumi told Zoom that she misses Sonam at the red carpet and said, “I really miss meeting Sonam at the red carpet. She is such a fashion icon and she’s such a fun person. “. When asked, whom she’d choose as a co-host if not Maniesh, the diva said, “Shah Rukh Sir. I literally used to look forward to the times when Shah Rukh Sir would host. He’s brilliant at everything he does.” Watch the video embedded above to know more.
The popular actress has recently been appointed as the United Nations Development Programme’s first National Advocate for SDGs in India.
Stay tuned for more updates
- Athora Akter With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Athora Akter heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer.
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Power to nominate MLAs should rest with elected govt not LG, says Omar
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Wire-free markets in downtown, wooden bridge at Amira Kadal soon
- WorldDecember 14, 2023J&K parties express disappointment over SC verdict on Article 370
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Dhoeb Koal’ – Pulwama’s famous stream – turned into waste dumping site