The US country-turned-pop star, 33, has been touring across America with her Eras Tour, delighting fans with a three-hour spectacle of all her hits, so whether you’re a Red stan or Midnights is your favourite album, there’s something for everyone.
Naturally, because it’s Taylor, the production is big budget, meaning there are all kinds of pyrotechnics, fireworks, and flashing lights.
However, it appears not everyone got that memo, believing lights coming from the stadium in Tampa, Florida to be a sign of some sort of alien invasion.
Capturing the strange activity outside Raymond James Stadium, Floridians not at Taylor’s concert filmed the sky in awe as a large white band moved left and right
Letting out shrieks of horror, a crowd watched on as the night sky lit up, fully prepared to make a Swift exit from the city.
‘That’s not Taylor Swift, that’s some alien s**t,’ she reiteratd.
It was, in fact, Taylor Swift, though, as the lights beam up to the sky when she belts out Don’t Blame Me.
The footage gave Swifties a good chuckle though, as they were quick to leave comments on the original TikTok video.
‘I love how there’s no way it’s Taylor swift but it IS aliens 😭’, one laughed.
‘Bestie that’s just the Swifties at Church with mother Taylor’, another assured.
‘Taylien has made it to earth WE STAN!’, another joked
Now she may not be an alien, but Taylor has proven herself to be somewhat superhuman over the course of her tour so far.
Whether she’s shaking off wardrobe malfunctions like a pro, or putting on a killer show amid rumours she’s split from boyfriend Joe Alwyn, there’s no stopping Taylor.
- Athora Akter With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Athora Akter heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as the Executive Writer.
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Power to nominate MLAs should rest with elected govt not LG, says Omar
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Wire-free markets in downtown, wooden bridge at Amira Kadal soon
- WorldDecember 14, 2023J&K parties express disappointment over SC verdict on Article 370
- WorldDecember 14, 2023Dhoeb Koal’ – Pulwama’s famous stream – turned into waste dumping site