Jammu, May 24 : Seven people were killed and three others were injured when a vehicle carrying workers met with an accident near the site of under construction Dangduru hydel power project in Kishtwar district on Wednesday.
A police officer told GNS that the cruiser vehicle with ten people on board skidded off the road and fell into deep gorge. Seven people died on the spot while three others were injured who were later shifted to District Hospital Kishtwar and GMC Doda as per requirement.
The officer said that a case has been registered and further investigations taken up. (GNS)
- Prakash Bhakar With over 04 years of experience in the field of journalism, Prakash Bhakar heads the editorial operations of the JK News Live as a Editor.
- WorldMay 24, 2023AC approves absorption of 145 Centaur Hotel employees into JKTDC, JKCCC & SKICC
- LatestMay 24, 2023Minor Student Falls Into Pond, Dies in Shopian; Incident Sparks Outrage
- WorldMay 24, 202316 J&K Residents Make It To Coveted UPSC CSE Selection List
- WorldMay 24, 20237 People Killed, 3 Injured In Accident Near Power Project In Kishtwar