Ms Ayushi Sudan, IAS (AGMUT:2017), is new DC Kupwara
JK News Live
Government of Jammu and Kashmir General Administration Department (All India Services Section) Civil Secretariat, Srinagar.
Transfer and posting.
Government Order No.727-3K(GAD) of 2023 Dated:20.06.2023.
In the interest of administration, Ms. Ayushi Sudan, IAS (AGMUT:2017), Mission Director, National Health Mission, J&K, is hereby transferred and posted as Deputy Commissioner, Kupwara, with immediate effect.
Further, Mr. Bhupinder Kumar, IAS (AGMUT:2011), Administrative Secretary, Health and Medical Education Department shall hold the charge of Mission Director, National Health Mission, J&K in addition to his own duties till further orders.
By order of the Lieutenant Governor.
Sd/- (Sanjeev Verma) IAS Commissioner/Secretary to the Government No: GAD-SERVOIAS/45/2021 Dated:20.06.2023
Copy to the:-
1. All Financial Commissioners (Additional Chief Secretaries).
2. Director General of Police, J&K.
3. All Principal Secretaries to Government.
4. Director General, J&K Institute of Management, Public Administration and Rural Development.
5. Principal Secretary to the Lieutenant Governor.
6. All Commissioner/Secretaries to the Government.
7. Joint Secretary (Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
8. Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir/Jammu.
9. Chairperson, J&K Special Tribunal. ii:ro .x0.13
10. Concerned Officers.
11. All Heads of the Department/ Managing Directors.
12. All Deputy Commissioners.
13. Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission.
14. Director, Archives, Archaeology and Museums, J&K.
15. Director Information, J&K.
16. Director, Estates, Kashmir/Jammu.
17. Secretary, J&K Services Selection Board.
18. General Manager, Government Press, Jammu/Srinagar.
19. Private Secretary to the Lieutenant Governor.
20. Private Secretary to Advisor (B) to Lieutenant Governor.
21. Private Secretary to the Chief Secretary.
22. Private Secretary to Commissioner/Secretary to the Government, General Administration Department. 23. Incharge Website, GAD. 24. Government Order file/Stock file.
a. 3 (Akshay Rajan) JKAS Deputy Secretary to the Government.
JK News Live is a platform where you find comprehensive coverage and up-to-the-minute news, feature stories and videos across multiple platform.
Email: [email protected]
- ReligionDecember 7, 2023Annual Urs Celebration Honors the Spiritual Legacy of Hazrat Syed Kamal Sahib (RA) in Theeru, Ganderbal
- LatestDecember 6, 2023Sgr among several places record coldest night of season
- WorldDecember 5, 2023Viksit Baharat Sankalp Yatra continues in full swing at Ganderbal
- KashmirDecember 5, 20237 tourists killed after car falls into deep gorge at Zojila Pass on Srinagar-Leh highway