20-year-old youth dies of electrocution in Kulgam
Kulgam, July 15 (KNO): A 20-year-old youth died due to electric shock in Batpora Nowbal area of Qaimoh in Slsouth Kashmir’s Kulgam district.
An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Mohsin Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Ahad Bhat of Batpora Nowbal received electric shock last evening when he was repairing some gadget at his home.
He said soon after the incident the boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival—(KNO)
JK News Live is a platform where you find comprehensive coverage and up-to-the-minute news, feature stories and videos across multiple platform.
Email: [email protected]
- ReligionDecember 7, 2023Annual Urs Celebration Honors the Spiritual Legacy of Hazrat Syed Kamal Sahib (RA) in Theeru, Ganderbal
- LatestDecember 6, 2023Sgr among several places record coldest night of season
- WorldDecember 5, 2023Viksit Baharat Sankalp Yatra continues in full swing at Ganderbal
- KashmirDecember 5, 20237 tourists killed after car falls into deep gorge at Zojila Pass on Srinagar-Leh highway