Srinagar, July 05 A man died due to electric shock while repairing a motor at his home in Soibugh village of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.
An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the man was injured after he received electric shock at his home in Gur Mohalla locality of Soibugh village.
He said that he was immediately evacuated to JVC hospital Bemina, where he died during the treatment.
The deceased has been identified as Firdous Ahmad Malik son of Mohammad Akbar of Gur Mohalla Soibugh—(KNO)
JK News Live is a platform where you find comprehensive coverage and up-to-the-minute news, feature stories and videos across multiple platform.
Email: [email protected]
- WorldDecember 5, 2023Viksit Baharat Sankalp Yatra continues in full swing at Ganderbal
- KashmirDecember 5, 20237 tourists killed after car falls into deep gorge at Zojila Pass on Srinagar-Leh highway
- KashmirDecember 4, 2023DC Ganderbal inaugurates J&K Bank ATM at Manasbal
- KashmirDecember 4, 2023Filing of Application for Hajj-2024 Begins